Cake with bears letter and air balloon. This cute cake is perfect for your girl's birthday, isn't it. The most incredible cakes in Dubai are from The House of Cakes. Online Cake Delivery in UAE. Order cake online in Dubai. Dubai best cake makers. Cake gift delivery service in Dubai UAE.
Part of the bottom tier is fake.
Every cake is skilfully finished by our cake decorators and can be personalised to suit your celebration or to be sent as a gift.
The inscription is the personalised message you would like to go on the cake.
A gift card message, attached to the box, can be included as a separate option.
Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in cool air-conditioned environment.
• Slice and serve the cake at air-conditioned room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat. Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
• Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support. Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
• The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
• Enjoy your cake!
• Your cake will arrive beautifully fresh for your occasion. We recommend that the cake(s) are stored in a cool dry place
• We have developed a special packaging so that it reaches you in perfect condition.
• We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
• We deliver everywhere within UAE.
If your prefer to pick up your cake - please note that many of the cakes are difficult to be transported and may be damaged if not properly driven or carried. We would not be responsible for any cake picked up from our store in proper condition and damaged after that. Please make sure to check your cake and pick it up only if it is is in proper condition upon pick up.
Cancellation - There will be no refund on paid cakes canceled less than 3 days prior to collection or delivery.
Change of Delivery Date - Changing the date for delivery less than 72 hours prior to confirmed time for delivery - 50% charge will apply. Please note - our working time is from 9 am to 6 pm so any changes sent after 6 pm will be considered as sent on next day.
Once you receive the cake, kindly check if it is in a proper condition and sign accepting receipt which our driver will present.
Please note we do not take responsibility for cakes accepted in proper condition and signed off if they get broken afterwards. Make sure to store your cake in a fridge if you will not serve it right away. Never keep a cake in hot space.