IMPORTANT - WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDERS WHEN NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE CAKE ON TIME.
PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY PHONE - IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO REACH YOU ON THE PHONE YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED.
Please note that many of the cakes are difficult to be transported and may be damaged if not properly driven or carried. We would not be responsible for any cake picked up from our store in proper condition and damaged after that. Please make sure to check your cake and pick it up only if it is is in proper condition upon pick up.
Most novelty and shape cakes feed 25-30. We do not offer exact dimensions as each cake is hand crafted in freehand. Our cakes look big and carry a great impact. We have never had a customer complaint with regard to cake portions.
Please note that heads of 3 D shape cakes and some other decorations on the cakes usually are made from cereals mixed with cream or from styrofoam decorated with sugar paste, and the actual cake that you should cut and eat is the body. Also keep in mind that there are wooden or plastic dowel rods ( wooden sticks) inside the cake which are meant to support the cake. Those wooden sticks are specificly made to be used in food products and without them the cake can not be done.
In the cakes made with more than 1 tier we also use wooden or plastic sticks and plates to support the cake. Those sticks and plates are also made to be used in foods and can not cause any harm provided that they are removed when cutting the cake.
Keep this in mind and once you cut the cake remove all wooden and plastic parts to avoid any problems especially for the children.
When sugar flowers are used in the cake - they have metal wires supporting them - which are not edible, but also produced to be used in the cake decorating.
Very often we use also tooth picks to support sugar figures. Beware for children please.
• We recommend you order your cake for the same day it will be cut.
• If the cake is for next day it must be kept in the fridge overnight.
• Sponge cake will keep for 24 hours after being cut and kept in the fridge.
• Edible images can be put on almost any cake. We can scan and print any photograph or image. When ever an image is scanned and printed the quality deteriorates so make sure you give us the best quality pictures you can.
• If you wish to supply a digital picture, please send it by email to [email protected]
• We require 3-4 working days notice (Occasionally 1) on all cakes ordered. One week for wedding cakes. Skilled cake decorators are rare and valuable crafts people. Occasionally we may not have the resources to meet demand. Please order as early as you can.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment.
• We require full payment in advance by card online or by bank transfer.
• All cakes are delivered boxed.
• We deliver everywhere in UAE.
• Delivering in Dubai is very unpredictable due to congestions. Please order your cake few hours before you need it to assure you have the cake on time.
We will refund fully or partially if:
· The wrong product was sent by the merchant.
· The product is defective.
· The product was damaged in shipping - please make sure the product is in proper condition when you receive it. Once the delivery person leave, no complaints will be accepted.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. Please allow up to 45 days for refund from credit cards.
There will be no refund on paid cakes canceled less than 3 days prior to collection or delivery.
Changing the date for delivery less than 72 hours prior to confirmed time for delivery - 50% charge will apply. Please note - our working time is from 9 am to 6 pm so any changes sent after 6 pm will be considered as sent on next day.
Once you receive the cake, kindly check if it is in a proper condition and sign accepting receipt which our driver will present.
Please note we do not take responsibility for cakes accepted in proper condition and signed off if they get broken afterwards. Make sure to store your cake in a fridge if you will not serve it right away. Never keep a cake in hot space.
• Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
• Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
• Cakes, or part of cakes, must be returned within the same day to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
• The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.